Can we shave before we get facial hair?
5 reasons to shave your beard
That is why a careful shave is worthwhile
A well-groomed beard can impress, but there are also good reasons for keeping your face hair free. Therefore, it can be worthwhile to shave.
1. Goodbye beard stubble
If you want a smooth face, you should regularly ensure that small stubble are removed. In contrast to a well-groomed 3-day beard, the small hairs are visually disturbing. Daily shaving may be required depending on how quickly the facial hair grows back.
2. Note the type
Not everyone is genetically gifted with a full growth of beards or has an appropriate face shape for it. In these cases, it is often better to completely remove the hair on your face.
3. A beard needs care
What many men often underestimate is how much time and care has gone into a well-groomed beard. An occasional shave can save you a lot of time if you don't feel like taking care of your facial hair on a regular basis. Leaving the beard unkempt is also not an option, at least if you pay attention to its external appearance.
4. Pay attention to the partner
Not everyone likes beards. When you get closer, the rather rigid hair on your partner's face can be rather uncomfortable. Piksende whiskers can be a nuisance in those special moments. When the other person suffers, it's time to shave.
5. Fear of beards
Yes, there is also this phobia. It is called pogonophobia and describes the fear of beards, beard growth (including your own) and even of beards. Anyone who suffers from this rather rare fear is well advised to remove their own hairs on their face regularly.
- Why do puppies lick their paws
- What is the full form of AMIT
- Has Hulu gone up in price
- Which services are similar to Google Sidewiki
- Are these people really Japanese special forces?
- What should I prepare for civil engineering
- What is the technical architecture of 8tracks
- Why is life in nature dualistic
- Is safe to crouch during pregnancy
- What does a big bus cost
- How can augmented reality enter the mainstream
- What is Formica wood
- Are balls magnetic
- IITians deserve the respect they get
- Who controls HTML
- Should exhale longer than inhale
- What is a processor core
- What does medical purpose mean
- What are the disadvantages of practicing mindfulness
- What is a screen door
- How many songs did Joan Baez write
- Our innermost feelings and thoughts are important
- How big is the Princeton campus
- Conversion to Islam from Hinduism is common