What is an example of stock corporation law
Stock Corporation Act
The Stock Corporation Act forms the legal basis for all legal issues that apply to stock corporations.
It sets out the duties of the board of directors and supervisory boards of a stock corporation and which requirements must be met in order to form a stock corporation.
How is the Stock Corporation Act divided?
- First book (§§ 1 to 277)
- Second book (§§ 278 to 290):
- Third book (§§ 291 to 393):
- Fourth book (§§ 394 to 410):
Why a separate code of law for joint-stock companies?
The corporate form of the stock corporation is complicated. It is liable as a separate legal person, d. H. that liability is not with personal assets, but with corporate assets. Since the capital of a stock corporation is divided into shares, many individuals are usually liable with their assets. For this reason, stock corporations must be subject to generally agreed regulations in order to guarantee economic protection.
Requirements for a public company
In order for a stock corporation to be admitted, certain requirements from the Stock Corporation Act must be met. The main requirements are in particular:
- At least one person must take over the shares against a contribution.
- The company must have the suffix Aktiengesellschaft or AG in its name.
- According to the German Stock Corporation Act, the registered office must be in Germany.
- The share capital must be at least 50,000 euros.
- The minimum issue amount of a share must not be less than one euro per share.
In addition to the requirements, the Stock Corporation Act also contains laws on accounting, the appropriation of profits and the legal relationships between the company and shareholders.
Stock Corporation Act - Summary
- The Stock Corporation Act is the most important code for stock corporations and limited partnerships based on stocks.
- In addition to the formation, it also regulates the economic obligations and disclosure guidelines for stock corporations.
- It serves as a regulator for companies trading on stock exchanges and protects against economic damage.
- Can we break molecules with physical effort?
- Apple will overtake Microsoft
- What winter sports is China good at?
- What is Domain 2
- What is Opiria
- Power lines emit radiation
- Is Adderall dangerous
- Why do metamorphic rocks have colors
- How many feet are there in 4 meters?
- What does SWAMI
- Who uses polaroid cameras
- How can I contact a chemist
- Are LED lamps safe for closed lights?
- Why is Andrew Yang so great
- You should put milk in meat balls
- Record labels are no longer viable
- Is the Bilderberg group the Illuminati
- Does Barks Root Beer contain caffeine
- What makes something memetic
- How can I get a bartender license
- Which branch of physics is concerned with frequency
- Which behaviors are not learned
- What are relaxation techniques
- How many countries borders Iran