What is an operand
Operator, operand, operation
In C and C ++, the actual program execution is described using operators. In addition to mathematical links such as,, and even function calls and memory allocations are to be understood as operators. The units that are read out or changed by operators are to be referred to as.
Each (to be understood as the combination of operands by means of an operator) generates a return value, which in turn can serve as an operand. A concatenation or nesting of several operations is known as an expression.
The following small example is given here to illustrate the interaction between operators and operands:
Here, the variables and are to be understood as two operands, which are linked by the addition operator. The result of this operation counts as an operand, which is assigned to the operand using the assignment operator.
Understanding operators and operands is generally not a problem, since it is based on common mathematics, where operators are also used and the results of one operation can serve as an operand for another. However, there are some special features in programming that must be taken into account.
In the languages C and C ++, various properties are specified for operators and operands, which are listed in the detailed descriptions of the operators or can be found in the overview on the following pages:
Imprint © Tobias StammEmail
- Why have my accounts been blocked?
- How do I find references for volunteering
- Will you give your life to Jesus?
- How do you want people to understand you
- Is Turkey a good country for backpackers?
- Why are carpenters such honest people
- People with autism give up easily
- Do you lose interest in questioning
- Are you really on Quora?
- What is a misunderstanding about Girl Scouts
- Who are some famous indigenous australian artists
- What are galvanic cells used for?
- Why is Alexander Sikandar called
- What do you like about the Roku
- What does thorium release
- Law Applies to companies a double risk
- Is statistics math or science
- How does meditation cure our behavior problems
- Why do Li-ion batteries explode
- Who inspires you more Shiva or Vishnu
- How sick of trying
- What is the bias-variance tradeoff
- Which is better CEG vs PSG
- Can deploy AppHarbor on Azure