Why are the lightning bolts not orange
Why does it always flash orange?
In order to be technically independent of the external brightness of photography for high-contrast photos, an infrared-sensitive exposure process is usually used here. In order to dazzle and irritate road users by the flash as little as technically possible, especially at night, appropriate color filters are placed in front of the (mostly Xeon-based) flash to optimize radiation, especially on the reddish light spectra.
The shorter-wave spectral colors are retained by this filter attachment in the flash light and the flash is nowhere near as bright as the flash light of a normal camera.
The most modern devices of this technology sometimes even flash with almost invisibly perceptible wavelengths> 700 nanometers. (So similar to an infrared remote control)
The advantage of this further developed technology in the broader sense are even sharper images with greatly reduced reflection values on light-colored lacquers and other optically reflective surfaces due to the elimination of the need for shorter-wave light spectra for exposure / sensor sensitivity.
In this way, an experienced hobbyist could even convert a simple digital camera to infrared via an IR LED. In addition to powerful IR LEDs for illumination, a corresponding IR filter would only have to be attached between the lens and the CCD sensor.
You will then not see the IR light of the illumination / or only minimally, but a relatively good black / white image will be created in the illumination area.
For the operator, the choice of technology depends on the location of the system.
In the case of stationary speed cameras in the area of traffic lights / intersections, the more inexpensive variant with the orange or reddish (easily perceptible) flash light is usually sufficient.
For mobile speed cameras and stationary systems on expressways, the (significantly) less noticeable but more expensive variant in the IR range is recommended.
In the case of mobile speed cameras, it makes the system more flexible to use; in the case of highways without any special (stationary) lighting backdrop, it reduces / minimizes irritation at night.
- Are progressive Republicans or Democrats
- You can unlock iPhones
- When was the last time you went on vacation?
- Why are deconstructed dishes popular in cooking
- What was Microsoft's goal when purchasing LinkedIn
- What basketball injuries ended the career of players
- Why can't we trust Amazon reviews
- Where are the best university cities
- What determines a selfish friend
- Think relationships are difficult
- What is well-guaranteed acceptance life insurance
- Is this website legal
- What style is your favorite style
- What is the value of 41 1
- Everyone who travels finds each other again
- How do I use Swiss Army Knives
- What were Eminem songs about
- Who invented sailing?
- How do people register their voices
- What are crepes
- What are antibiotic resistant diseases
- The tuberose tubers multiply
- Is mercury vapor harmful?
- What is Xiaomi Mijia