What's the best sandwich chain
This is behind the new logo of the sandwich chain
The new (above) and old (below) Subway logoThe brand lettering now appears without a border and vertically instead of italic (creation: in-house). "Bold and self-confident to give the essentials of the brand a fresh, contemporary look," is how Subway describes the innovation. The colors have been changed a little: the green appears lighter, the yellow more saturated and darker. In addition to the lettering, the company has also introduced a new symbol. It consists of a green and a yellow arrow, which together form the "S" typical of Subway.
This is what the new subway symbol looks likeThe company describes the logo development as the "next step in the further development of the brand". A month ago, Subway announced details of its digital offensive. A specially set up department should take care of the development of customer-relevant technologies. These are intended to change the interaction of guests in and with the 44,000 existing restaurants worldwide. According to its own statements, Subway has a "radical transformation of the guest experience across all channels" in its sights.
For the first time, US citizens saw the new logo design on Friday during the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games in Rio. The revised lettering appears at the end in two TV spots (the old design can also be seen before). With the clips, Subway is focusing on its quality promise and its new "Ceasar Chicken Melt" sandwich with antibiotic-free chicken. At the same time, Subway showed the spots on various digital channels. The campaign runs under the hashtag #SearchForBetter. The longstanding agency partner signed for the creation MMBin Boston responsible, with the subway even after the election of BBDOcontinued to work as lead agency on a project basis last summer.
Subway "Clean Slate"
Subway "Everyone"Supervised in this country Lukas Lindemann Rosinski(LLR) the creative budget of Subway. The Hamburg agency secured the mandate in 2013 after a pitch. In contrast to the US core market, in which Subway operates most of the restaurants with over 28,000, the franchisor in this country has been concentrating on radio, out-of-home and digital, especially social media, for several years. TV has been said goodbye - at least temporarily. Subway is currently present with its brand campaign "Von Hand. Für Dich", which was launched in May (agencies: LLR, Aperto). The heart of the presence is an online brand film, there is also the image brochure "10 Good Reasons", a wide-reaching out-of-home campaign and the website Dein-subway.de, which is continuously expanded with consumer-relevant functions and the hub of the digital Represents activities.
Subway: By hand. To you.
Poster motif for the current brand campaign by Subway in GermanyIn October last year, the company launched its first social media campaign in Germany to introduce the Tandoori Chicken. In March, Subway caused a sensation with the "Poetry Schlemm" event, in which social influencers advertised the pulled pork sub in an unusual way. jeb
- What does Obama think of Bill Maher
- How much will you earn in 2019
- How does life look again
- How do I disobey my parents
- What is Charlie Cheevers Vermoegen
- Interview Dev Bootcamp anyone who applies
- What are the admission criteria of COMEDK
- What are your favorite photos of Manhattan
- What difference do Android versions make
- Why is Toy Story 4 being made
- Has anyone signed up for the Connections Academy?
- How are ants harmful to humans
- Why did today's SpaceX landing fail
- What is the lifespan of a lobster
- Why is Tamil being reduced nowadays
- Is scientific knowledge likely or certain
- What is the popular use of spy cameras
- Is keyword density important in search engine optimization these days?
- Why do deer eat lavender
- What is the experiment of ammonia + sulfuric acid
- What is the usual Muslim farewell
- What does IB
- What are cropped frame cameras used for?
- Marketing consulting is a profitable business