What is 2 + 2 4
|Brief description||colorless liquid that smells like petrol|
|Molar mass||114.23 g mol−1|
|density||0.69 g cm−3 |
|Melting point||−107 ° C|
|boiling point||99 ° C|
52 hPa (20 ° C)
soluble in gasoline, benzene, toluene, alcohol, chloroform, carbon disulfide, almost insoluble in water: 0.56 mg · l−1 (25 ° C)
not specified as it may be carcinogenic 
|WGK||2 - hazardous to water|
|As far as possible and customary, SI units are used. Unless otherwise noted, the data given apply to standard conditions.|
2,2,4-trimethylpentane is a saturated, branched hydrocarbon with which the octane number scale was determined. By definition, it has an octane rating of 100 or RON 100.
Extraction and presentation
By dimerization and subsequent hydrogenation of butylene or from butylene and isobutane
- Improvement of the knock resistance in fuels
- Aviation fuel (calorific value: 44.7 MJ / kg)
- Solvent for paints
- is used to make paraffin (e.g. for candles) or certain types of polyethylene
Since 2,2,4-trimethylpentane degreases the skin, it should be handled with gloves.
- ↑ abcdefGHijk BGIA GESTIS substance database: http://www.hvbg.de/d/bia/gestis/stoffdb/index.html. Aug 3, 2007
Categories: Flammable Substance | Harmful substance | Environmentally hazardous substance | Alkane
- Why do software projects come too late?
- Is the United States a corporate oligarchy?
- Snake droppings are poisonous to us
- Money is needed to start this business
- Subsets add up problems
- What state of matter is gas
- How could BTS improve their music?
- Why isn't Quora in Punjabi
- Are there Spaniards in Morocco
- What are some cute quotes about love
- At what temperature does the lipstick melt
- Which things are regulated by standards
- What else is Selector in jQuery
- Quora guidelines favor liberal comments
- What's your favorite PYTHON One-Liner
- Why are mobile games so popular
- What does God think of silence
- Which is SSC CPO's official website
- Who invented IG
- How can you help the United Nations
- Can I stop the hearing loss from progressing?
- What happened to the hippodrome in Constantinople
- What are active military personnel
- Blackmail is always associated with money