Why is Ultimate Frisbee good to play
Both teams stand along their end zone.
The defending team throws the disc as far into the opposing field as possible. The attacking team begins its play where the disc touches the ground or sails over the sideline.
Passing is the only way to get the disc forward.
The thrower may take a star step (moving one foot when the other foot is on the ground).
(Addition: Target possession also occurs if the target is knocked to the ground by the opposing team. So simply every case of a pass that is not completed within a team Pass within a team is caught or not.
The players regulate the game themselves.
Body contact and hindrances (jostling, pushing, etc.) are prohibited!Ultimate - game without a referee
Each player is also the referee and indicates a foul in which he is involved by raising his arm. Then the game will stop. If you agree on a foul, the disc is handed over to the defenders, if you agree on "no foul" the attackers keep the disc. Then the game continues.
- Why do squids have tentacles
- Like to drive fast
- What is the meaning of stars
- How is Easter celebrated in your country?
- Can I make money editing videos
- Will daemonization help curb corruption
- How do I flash my Apple iPad
- Are all programmers good at math?
- What is triple negative breast cancer
- How can we overcome an organizational barrier
- Technology will replace cashiers
- Could Israel one day betray the United States?
- How is Alzheimer's disease treated
- Who are handsome boys
- How is the physics of Aakash iTutor
- Do you know what real happiness is
- Accepts Virgin Money Bitcoin
- Which videos have a billion views
- Is it worth getting Marketing Cloud
- What's so bad about the Honda Civic
- How does philosophy work in life
- What are the best happy rap artists
- How many electronics brands are there
- ISIS has been completely eradicated